Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Still Loving It!

AH! BREANNA IS HOME! Tell Krysta to write me all about it in the letter that she was supposed to send forever ago. ;) I am so excited to see her! And Tori!

I am doing really well! I have honestly never sweated this much in my entire life... like BUCKETS of sweat just dripping down my face, neck, back, ALL day long. Luckily, we have gotten some really cool days lately! The thunderstorms have been CRAZY!

I don't want to freak you out... but we totally had a tornado warning Monday. Like sirens, shelter seeking, and everything... I'll have to tell you more about it in the letter I'm sending out tomorrow.
Also, where is Kagun's letter!? Haha

I did get sick on Wednesday... just a weird 24 hour stomach thing. Luckily it was p-morning so I didn't miss too much. While I was sleeping, Sister Susie put the nicest, cutest little sticky notes on all of my food to make me feel better. I'll send pictures. But, I'm all better now. Days are LONG and HOT and HARD, but I am really doing well!



Community Band Practice









No comments:

Post a Comment